Thursday, September 6, 2012

Introductions

I am Ravyn, a sophomore at Montgomery Blair High School in the Communication Arts Program, and this blog is a part of my media class. I am interested in theatre, baking, ASL, and I am passionate about volunteering. I am interested in the influential role of media on society, and I am also interested in learning about documentaries.
In the past my favorite film projects were at an acting camp where I was in a program called Acting for the Camera, which involved the complexities of adjusting acting to effectively convey through film. In the projects I was primarily an actor and film crew member, and I had very little to do with the actual editing process.
A few possible ways CAP students can use these blogs:
- To connect during group projects for collaboration, editing, and peer criticism.
- To share are completed projects.
- To share resources for projects.





This is a picture of hand decorated plates in a Peruvian market. This past summer I spent most of time time volunteering and learning about cultures around the world. Peru is one of the places I began to have a deep interest in this summer.

image source: Peruvian Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment